Verified Reviewer

3.5

Update by user May 25, 2021

I received an email stating the my deactivation will remain WITHOUT EVEN A SINGLE REASON! No further appeals with be reconsidered.

Door Dash will not tell me what I did to deserve this. I’m so confused!

Original review posted by user May 25, 2021

My account was deactivated and nobody will tell me why. I cant fix this problem without this information.

If this is suspicious fraud, why am I being punished?

If this is regarding my Jack in the Box order, this guy took 90 minutes and I had no choice but to reorder and send my husband out for food.

It was my husbands bed time already. I went to the door and sent the driver back with the food. But should I be the one getting punished for this? Maybe I shouldve still tipped this guy for his time?

But I chose not to because he wouldnt answer his phone and we called him several times. We also tracked and watched him drive around our community like he was lost. Does he not use a navigator? He tried to explain, but it was already too late.

We dont know. All we know is, time was running out and I had to feed my husband.

We (I) did nothing wrong.

If this is suspected fraud (Ive already reported one (1) fraud incident) why didnt you take measures to prevent it from happening again?

I changed my password the minute the fraud occurred. Why is my family being punished with NO EXPLANATION?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Reactivated.

DOORDASH Pros: Great variety.

DOORDASH Cons: Customer service.

Comments