I have had 2 bad experienceswith DoorDash. (1) I ordered dinner from their app.

It was around $17. I received an email that they could not connect wirh the restaurant and my order was canceled. They did, however, deduct the $17 from my account. I finally got a refund 3 weeks later in the form of a credit for my next order.

(2) My third order was deceptive. I still had a 6.99 credit and ordered dinner. Even with my credit the total was $22 because $12 of that $22 was their fees. I was not made aware of these fees until AFTER I placed my order and looked at the receipt.

So, with my credit my food was aroynd $10. Their fees was $12. More FEES than my food cost. I will not order from them again.

I feel that they have DECEPTIVE billing practices. They should immediately refund a customer if the order was canceled by them.

They should make customers aware of the excessive fees BEFORE the order has been deducted from your payment method. Ive used Waitr and NEVER had a problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments