Verified Reviewer

Hi, I ordered food for delivery and it kept saying they were looking for a dasher. And eventually it stopped giving me updates at all saying there was an error loading my profile.

So I called the restaurant to see if I could just pick it up myself. So Im just asking for my $5.99 delivery fee and $5 tip back since I had to pick the order up myself. I selected no rush delivery to save the $2 since I really wasnt in a rush to eat. But I ordered at 7:20pm, my estimated arrival time was 8:20-8:30pm.

And the time kept getting pushed back for looking for a dasher then I stopped getting updates.

I waited until after 9pm and then decided to go get it myself. I understand things happen but I just wish I wouldve been updated better about everything and been more clear about whether someone was going to get my order or not.

Comments