Door Dash delivered our dinner from Denny's to the wrong house. Due to the Coronavirus, we expected them to place our order on the porch.

However, we expected them to place it on OUR porch rather than on our neighbor's porch! (It's an open porch, btw, so the driver didn't have to open a door to get to it.) I might add that our porch light was on, and the walkway was lit up.

We attempted to call the delivery driver, but were unable to reach them. So we then called Denny's and explained what happened. Denny's graciously cooked our entire order again and did not charge us for it.

Not wanting to risk a second mistake from Door Dash, this time my husband drove to Denny's and picked up the food.

Our neighbor discovered the bag of food from our original order on her doorstep the next day.

I completed a Door Dash survey and stated that our order had been delivered to the wrong house. As of this writing, I have not received a customer service reply from Door Dash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Location: Destin, Florida