4.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

After an hour (AND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL) from DoorDash that our food would arrive in "48 minutes," I had to call Maggiano's to ask where our order was. Their response?

"Oh, our iPad isn't working so we don't have an order for you."

Our kids went to bed with no dinner and my wife and I ordered from another restaurant and got our food another hour after that.

And, they didn't cancel the order until 9:08 am this morning!!!

I told DoorDash that I not only wanted a credit for the order we never received; but, I also wanted a credit of $75 to use on a future order to make up for this situation. They have not responded.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: The order that was never delivered to be credited in full AND an additional $75 to use in credits for a future order..

DoorDash Pros: Drivers are nice usually dependable service.

Comments

JellyDoll

Wow, you sent your kids to bed without dinner but you went ahead and ate take out food without them? Seriously?

Was there NO food in your house at all? You couldn't have made them a PB&J or something? At least, your priorities are screwed.

At most, I hope you get reported to Child Welfare Services. The heck is wrong with you?