Verified Reviewer

I will start with letting you know I have been a "dasher" customer for quite some time now, and we ordered food for delivery yesterday to a location we have a few times before. In fact, we just ordered and received food the day before at this location.

The location is a marina (and the address clearly indicates it is), and I have not had any issues with previous delivery to that location until yesterday.

The dasher called me from the main entrance to the State Park, and said she didn't have a "pass" to come into the State Park where the marina is located, so she wouldn't be able to deliver our food unless we drove out to meet her. That was not an option for us as we were on a boat in the marina.

Since this delivery service has had no issues several other times in the past with this location, I was quite upset to hear that a "dasher" would accept the delivery job, and not know that she would need a pass to enter the park. I also am not sure why Door Dash states they can service that area, and then fail to do so. I know for a fact that when I travel, I have checked in other areas, and know when you are not able to service a particular location I am in.

When I talked to Dasher support based on the delivery person prompting them to call me, he made it seem like this was my fault some how.

Not sure how he could arrive at that determination since I've never had an issue with delivery to that location before yesterday, and have never had any delivery persons tell me otherwise.

That first support person forwarded me to Customer Service where I was told I needed to request a refund through them. The customer service rep that I was transferred to told me that the order was labeled "Cancelled by Customer", and she couldn't override it in her system to issue me a refund, so she would need to have a supervisor call me to manually issue one.

First, I did not Cancel my Order, the first representative I talked too must have. I could barely understand him by the way, so there was a language barrier issue. Second, the Customer Service rep said she would have a supervisor call me to manually issue me a refund.

That has not occurred.

I am again requesting a full refund since my food never arrived! I don't have hours to spend trying to obtain resolution to matters like this, and as a long time customer of your service, I should not have to go through these extensive efforts to resolve this issue.

Please refund $25.38 from the Adolfos Mexican Food order that I never received, and let me know when complete.

Thanks,

Sherry

User's recommendation: Beware of many issues with this service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash No Contact Delivery Service.

Comments