232 views
Verified Reviewer

This evening I received a call from (202) 519-**** Washington, D.C. asking if I was by Jewel-Osco grocery store.

Do you know how many strange calls I get from solicitors that this would sound a bit odd, to say the least! I said "No. Who is this?" and he replied "Nevermind, I must have the wrong number." and hung up. He then left our delivery at an address that was right across the street from Chipotle.

Granted, my daughter put in for Delivery when she meant Pickup and then put in an address that was 2908 N.

Ashland (numbers transpired as Chipotle is 2809 N. Ashland) thinking she needed to put in the address of where we were picking up our order.

However, there was no reason that the delivery guy could not have answered my question as to who he was with. He never identified that he was Delivery for Chipotle, he didn't answer my question as to who he was...he only sent me a TEXT and said he had the "wrong number" with a photo of where he just left our food sitting outside at 2908 N. Ashland.

And this is after leaving a $3 tip for him to take it across the street (our fault for giving a wrong address)... If he had only answered my question when he called we could have EASILY rectified the issue.

I would really like my Delivery Fee and Tip returned to me as he did not deliver it to me!... Nor did he give me a chance to even know who he was when he called so I would know he was delivery for Chipotle...

and then, I had to go back to Chipotle to get another order that they gladly offered to me. I don't feel that I got anywhere near what I paid for so I would appreciate a refund on this "delivery" and tip charges.

Thank you.

Lois

Comments

#2016631

Wait... so you put the wrong address, only tipped $3, expected the driver to go even further out of the way and you want a refund?

Wow. Tip better and they’ll gladly go above and beyond for you.

Secondly, type your address correctly. If anything, you should be adding additional tip for all the inconvenience you caused.

DOORDASH Reviews