Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 30, 2017

Absolutely disgusted credit cards did not work the driver is wasting his time I'm trying to contact you through that worthless app the business owner is frustrated and losing clientele because the orders or not completed and have not been with the dash doordash app

Doordash has been extremely detrimental to the business very time-consuming for the business the driver and the customer

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2017

This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers and has cost our family run business a tremendous amount of business and loyalty looking back at the history you will find out how many times it was used a rough guess them it would be 200 x width an approximate lost close to $2,000 doing business and I having repeat business is substantially more than $2,000 losing customers I would expect from doordash a complete refund the every customer that has used the service for the Mad Greek Incorporated in Stanton California 12120 Beach Boulevard and a letter of apology with a substandard service consequences and losses to a business regards Mr. Bill kiousis

Comments

I hope your food is much better than your grammar and punctuation. One would think after a few bad experiences with door dash you would stop working on deliveries.

Many restaraunts refuse to allow doordash delivery due to the quality of the delivered food. Clearly your greed supersedes your desire to have satisfied customers. Please let the owner of the MG know the food has gone down hill for years.

Not sure if there was a change of ownership or what, but the quality and service is subpar. Unless the MG improves the food and service, the doors will close.

*** auto correct. "What" not "wheat"

Learn wheat punctuation is.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1322852

Why would you use them 200 times if their service was so bad. As the old saying goes "fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, sham on me." Seems like you would have quit using their service rather than risking your reputation. Isn this case---shame on you.