5534 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60630, USA
1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

They kept extending the time for my ( rather overpriced) delivery. I didn't care that it was a ripoff, I was hungry.

It went from 45 minutes to hour and a half. Nothing. I received 2 messages from DoorDash telling me to contact my lost driver - neither time did he answer. Also, I'm not sure how he got lost when he literally just picked up the food, unless that status update was a lie.

I'm thirty minutes away, how did he get lost 5 minutes from the restaurant? My place isn't hard to find, either. I was offered no compensation or apologies and decided to quell my hunger with a granola bar instead.

I enjoyed giving you my money for a time, DoorDash. Never again.

Also not pleased with the false menu pricing. I paid 50$ for a cheeseburger and a salad the other day. The key to a prospering business isn't to *** your customer really good one time, it is to *** them just a little bit, repeatedly. If you get greedy and sloppy, you lose people- customers as well as Dashers.

And you are.

Greedy, sloppy, customer-losing, dasher-dissing newbs. Go back to business school- you've forgotten the basics.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Multiple issues: Poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, pricing issue, not as described, defective, cancellation policy..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: Delivery people, Variety, Believing that i was about to eat food.

DoorDash Cons: Not receiving food, Being left hungry with no compensation after an extended wait, Being ripped off, False menu prices, Lies.

• Doordash Markup