3.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have used Door Dash at least once a week for the last several months.We have run the gamut of late orders, cold orders, and once a driver handed our order off the someone else AFTER the delivery was 30 minutes late, but for the most part, orders were on time and correct.

I logged in today to place an order from a restaurant I ordered from 2 weeks ago. I'm unable to since I am no longer in their delivery area. I choose another restaurant from my past orders, fill my cart, and receive the same message. I scroll through the restaurants that are available and 99% of them are fast food and within a 5 minute drive, yet there's a 45-60 minute wait.

I assumed there was a glitch with the app and called customer service. The rep placed me on hold, then essentially told me he would send me instructions on updating the app. No such luck, instead, I received a canned response about delivery areas being subject to change. What exactly changed in the last 2 weeks when I have ordered from the same restaurants for months?

Why would I pay double to eat from Subway when there are two within 3 miles of my house? I used this service to avoid the hassle of PM traffic and waiting for a table at restaurants.

If I want to eat pizza and fast food I'll drive there myself.So much for the BS your CS rep fed me on the phone.

Review about: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Reduced delivery areas.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Easy ordering.

I didn't like: Reduced delivery area.

Comments