I have been a supportive of door dash since the beginning! At first everything was fine but now my food is never right its always poor quality and today I NEVER GOT MY FOOD.

I am so displeased because Ive recently had a accident where I cant walk or drive so I depend on door dash to feed me and my child in this time where I cant and its very disappointing that I can never get my order right or the food doesnt show. And the agents will say they are working on the problem and its clear your not !

If you dont see the house CALL if the restaurant doesnt have something I ordered CALL check the food before leaving its SIMPLE things people can do to avoid all this but of course it doesnt get done and Im here to suffer because people are careless. Im annoyed and hungry and it seems like Im never going to get a satisfying order from door dash

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DOORDASH Cons: Drivers are rude sometimes and customer service was terrible, Terrible delivery service, Told me the order was picked up and it wasnt, Rude and unprofessional.

Location: Birmingham, Alabama