Las Vegas, Nevada
Resolved
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 28, 2018

I spoke with Doordash customer service and they refunded me for both items. I’m not implying I want something more than being reimbursed or handouts, but they refunded me the exact amount for both food items, to the very cent.

It’s stingy in my opinion. In addition to this, I even mentioned to them how rude the driver was and how the delivery was late. Wouldn’t you think maybe a gift card as a nice gesture or a credit for free delivery for the terrible service would be an incentive for a customer to return to use your service?

I don’t know, I got my money back although I’m not using their services any longer. Plenty of more competition I’m willing to give my money to.

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2018

I ordered Burger King through DoorDash and the food was disgusting and inedible. In regards to the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, The chicken patty was extremely burnt and overcooked, cold, and it was difficult to even chew.

I decided to just toss it out after a few bites. The sandwich was also missing tomato. The Nuketown Whopper was also missing tomato, cold as well so I threw it out as well.

The driver was unprofessional and rude when giving me the food. Wtf Not happy at all with the money I spent.

Burger King location: 3830 Saint Rose Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89044 (10/24/2018, order placed at 8:35pm PST)

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DOORDASH Pros: Customer service is friendly and will work with you.

DOORDASH Cons: Inaccuracy of my order, Late delivery, Rude driver.

• Doordash Complaints