1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an order on 3/31 at approximately 9:15 for cheesecake. When I placed my order, the app indicated that my order would arrive in 35-48 minutes.

After placing the order the estimated delivery time kept getting delayed and I was unable to cancel or contact the driver to cancel the order. I was finally able to get through to the driver who then handed the phone to the Cheesecake Factory representative. The Cheesecake Factory employee informed me that she could not cancel my order and that it would be delivered and that I should contact DoorDash the following day to get a refund. My food arrived 2 hours later than expected which is unacceptable.

We were already in bed by the time it arrived. My houseguests had already left so I ate ½ a piece for breakfast and threw the rest in the garbage. As instructed by the Cheesecake Factory, I used my DoorDash app to send a request for a refund on Monday, 4/1. I have not yet received a response on the app.

The phone number is nowhere on the app so I googled it today. I spoke with the first representative, from whom I got disconnected after explaining the issue and had to call back to speak to another representative. The second representative seemed very sweet and said she would call the Cheesecake Factory to confirm my story and get back to me in 5 minutes. My order totaled $37.18 for which DoorDash has agreed to refund me $27.55.

I would like a full refund.

I'm very disappointed and saddened by today's lack of customer service. Food delivery is a great concept but apparently very difficult to master????

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Comments