Worst WORST customer service.They first of all were an hour late delivering my food.

Supposedly the food was remade, but guess what?- I'm feeling extremely nauseous and almost thrown up. My guess- threw it oven to "re-heat." Thanks a lot, jerks. Now back to the customer service. I've been a "wait line" for FOUR hours.

Yes FOUR! Guess how many people were ahead of me when I started? Oh, only 1,200. And that was after being kicked out of the line by the app twice before.

This company sucks.Don't waste your time.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Same problem last night.I started at #1648.

Two hours later, no food, no customer service and finally an email that said thanks for cancelling your order or what not when I never did. Emailed them and still no response. Way too late at that point to get anything other than fast food.

They need to make it up in discounts or the app gets deleted.Still no response though.

Doordash - Deceptive Delivery! Doordash "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..." Read more Doordash - NOT ETHICAL and Fees, Deliver, and Tip can total =/> cost of food. Doordash "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..." Read more Doordash - Unsatisfied and too expensive Doordash "Each time we order from doordash we find that the wait is extremely lengthy in time. It takes no less than an hour each time. The cost of delivery is..." Read more DoorDash Lairs! Doordash "Made an order for Pieology Pizza of around $40.00. About 15 minutes after placing the order from my iPhone App, Dealdash texted me back saying that the restaurant was "unusually..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more