AMEN!Literally had the exact same experience!

And, not only did I waste 30 mins. coordinating everyone's orders.....we then, received an order confirmation notification from DoorDash and then over 30 minutes later an email stating that the restaurant was closed and that they're unable to complete our delivery. ??? Then, more emails detailing refunds blah blah blah.......their typical automated meaningless communication.

At this point, an hour has passed, so, I place the same Sushi order with another restaurant. This time, I called the place to ensure that they were open. YUP! You guessed it!

We got two orders of Sushi!

(*SMH) Cannot even go into all of the phone calls and attempts to communicate with DoorDash.Do NOT waste your time with DoorDash!

Review about: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Doordash Review Doordash "Don't work for doordash!! They have THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Good luck trying to talk to a person or get anything other than an automated email..." Read more Doordash - Way late delivery Doordash "The food was delivered so late I ended up just throwing it away because their driver was completely incompetent and their support was a joke. They gave me a credit..." Read more Doordash - Never received Order OR ReFund Doordash "I placed an order earlier today through doordash. The driver called and said it was his first time on the job and that the restaurant never received the order through..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more