1.1
Turnaround Time

So, I tried to get a job here.This was my experience.

My friend told me this was a great way to make some extra cash, but that lead no where. Here's why, not only when you sign up to work there will they misread the correct date of your license and tell you that you aren't a valid driver because you haven't been driving over a year, NO ONE is ever at the actual office that they have during office hours. If they are there it's by chance you catch them, they have office hours that I think maybe someone's there for an hr and leaves, but that's not how a business is run. There's no HR department.

Everything is through email. I have a twenty email chain of all the problems that I have had with ZERO help. Someone leading me through a loophole like a rabbit chasing a carrot. It is so unprofessional, and so shady.

The final problem I had was that when I finally wad able to meet with someone in the office on my third try, the ap isn't working properly. I can't actually work, and then when I emailed they told me that I need to go to the office, where ghosts exist and get someone to download the ap! DID YOU NOT READ MY email I downloaded the ap I am registered I can't use it! This whole process has driven me crazy, the customer is utterly useless.

I have never had so many emails sent with no resolution.I would suggest if you want to make some extra cash, do anything but Doordash.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Barely responding to emails, Unethical business practices.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments