Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Hi, I ordered lunch at 1:20 pm and at 2:50 pm, I had not heard from anyone.I thought that an hour and half was long for delivery, so I checked the status of my order.

It said that it had been delivered at 2:10 pm. I had not received a text or phone message or anything so I filled out the missed food online. Someone called me and said they would refund. I was like, uh, if I had not contacted them, I would not have heard from them.

There was no explanation, no I'll hurry up the order, no we will give you a discount, nothing.

Wow!Is that how they make money?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i thought that i was writing a review and now it turns out this is for the company too. what a scam!" of doordash customer care. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments