The "real time" order tracking said that my order had been delivered, but it never was.I got on to the online chat with a Doordash representative who called the restaurant which told him my order was never picked up and was still sitting there.

The representative told me he would have someone pick it up and it would be delivered within 10-15 minutes.

All told, it has been over an hour since I ordered by 'hot' sandwich which will now be delivered nice and COLD.I will never use these guys again and suggest you save your time and money and do the same!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments