I've had some positive experiences with Doordash but that doesn't make up for the three extremely negative experiences I've had:

A delivery never showed up, but I was charged and had to take it upon myself to get the charge reversed.

A delivery showed up two hours after the promised delivery time. I rejected it but was, again, charged, and had to go to the trouble of getting the charge reversed.

I scheduled a delivery for 6:00 and then, at about 2:00, decided to make it a little later. Instead, Doordash changed delivery time to ASAP and I had no way to change that or cancel the order. I really want dinner delivered at 3:23 in the afternoon!

This company has good restaurants, but the frustration of dealing with them is just not worth it. I'm never using them again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Fremont, California, United States #1237605

Did you use asap or scheduled that could be the reason. It is best to order asap on hour or so before dinner time.