Do NOT work for this company.There's NO communication.

NO phone number to get a hold of the corporate office...Especially when they've been holding MY bonus for 3 weeks no! I've emiled over 8 emails with NO response! I even drove ALL the way to Laguna where rhe door dash in in OC. I spoke with the woman there.

She assured me that she would email the guy etc & try to get an answer for my bonus tht I earned 3 weeks ago! This woman at the *** poor door dash room in Laguna, CA has NOT even contacted me with ANY news! It has been 5 days now!

The communication while driving is VERY POOR as well. kI was sent on a few wild goose chases, wrong places & truly do NOT have the money to spend on gas.

PLEASE ANY one looking to get on with door dash...

DO NOT It will be a Mistake.There are many more place to klapply & work that have a much Greater communication Etc.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss doordash food delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash food delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments