Verified Reviewer

I was told by a doordash representative that my friend had until 11:59 on April 13th to meet the 200 deliveries in 90 days for my $400 referral bonus. He was almost out of time because he had a car situation and was unable to finish on his own.

I offered to help with my car and with me driving and him picking up and delivering the food we got it done by the deadline that the rep gave me and that my app said. I look at the app and it says it expired on April 13th at 191 deliveries when we had completed it at 200! If it expired early it was supposed to be 192 but one delivery, though completed never registered and he didnt get paid for it. Anyway, we completed the 200 the early evening of April 13th so well before the 11:59 deadline the rep told me we had till.

I have been in contact with 3 reps now and they are all just apologizing and telling me they cannot give me the bonus because the qualifications were not met.

They are totally ignoring that one of their reps told me April 13th by 11:59 and telling me it was April 12th by 11:59.

Again ignoring that their rep said April 13th at 11:59 which we met early.

I keep asking for corporates number or contact info and no one is giving it to me.

This is WRONG!!! I deserve my bonus.

Has anyone else experienced this misinformation and what was your experience or did it get resolved?

User's recommendation: DON’T SUPPORT DOORDASH!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Save you from going out.

DOORDASH Cons: Difficulty in contacting the business, Being unfair with referral bonus, Dasher treatment in regards to referral bonus, Refusing to admit rep misinformation referral deadline, Refusing to give corporate contact info.

Comments