Since Door Dash has zero interesting in responding to my email I sent last Friday, I will leave this here as I continue to try to get a response.

Greetings,

I am a longtime resident of Shoreline Village Apartments at 505 - 515 Central Avenue, in Mountain View, CA. We are a family community.

Today, upon arriving home, at approximately 4:50pm, we were walking by our pool area, and one of your "Dashers" was urinating in plain site, on our building. We clearly surprised him and he put himself back together, midstream and proceeded to walk to his vehicle and exit the property. I cannot tell you how disturbing this is to us that, A. we were subjected to it and B. that this would be the service we would expect from a food delivery company. He was very well aware that he had been "caught" because I remarked, "Seriously?" and he moved on.

Fortunately, it was two adults that happened to surprise your employee, rather than any of the children who reside at this property. Because then, it would have been a different matter all together.

I would absolutely like a response to this email.

Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about "inappropriate delivery driver" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). DavidScottKeller is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments