Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

One of my coworkers informed me that this place is really delicious so i was like, why not try it today, but my worst nightmare was about to come.my 3 co workers and I ordered online for a delivery.

we split the bills, everyone cash and mine was my debit card. After the food came, i asked for the receipt, the deliver guy stated that there was no receipt, so i was like, OK.... I guess i will go by the receipt online. The whole total came to $84.00.

WTF $84.00 for 4 meals, 1 chicken pasta, 2 shrimp pasta, and lasagna. The chicken pasta and lasagna price was correct, but not for the 2 shrimp pasta. They charged us double the amount. Not only that, once i saw the amount, i went and check my bank account transaction and some how i was charge 5 different transaction from door dash.

the amount was 58.95, 56.90, 55.60, 56.50, and 58.90. I was really pissed now. i was like they better give me back my money or i will walk down there and sue them. We spoke with door dash support and spoke with a lady to get this resolved.

This was not a good day for me, not only they charged us the double amount and charge my debit card 5 transaction. they worked with us almost the whole day about this issue. They have informed us by 5 pm that the 5 transaction that was charge will be deposited back into my account. I have checked this morning and everything was deposited, BUT NEVER AGAIN, that i will ever use door dash.

They screwed up everything.

They screwed up the order, my money, the food wasn't even that great because i have lost my appetite.I WILL NEVER RETURN OR USE THEIR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Pasta.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments