Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My account has been deactivated for nearly 2 weeks for no reason, I have 36credits I need to feed my kids iam broke,why did it get deactivated? The customer service agents are rude and unprofessional, im sick of this ***,they ignore your complaints and emaiks but i might have to take legal action, not for the 36 credits but the fact that this business does not care about their customers

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss 8329706503 jessica is my name. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 8329706503 jessica is my name in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

"...I have 36credits I need to feed my kids iam broke,why did it get deactivated?

The customer service agents are rude and unprofessional, im sick of this ***,they ignore your complaints and emaiks but i might have to take legal action,"

Hmmm. Maybe get a job? Also, if you are broke and can't even feed your kids, how in the world would you hire an attorney? OH!

Let me guess!More welfare handouts!