Doordash Chicken Review from Vista, California
I just spent $100 on 5 items.2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees.
Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them should have been. My salad was the only decent thing.
My soup was missing completely. My spinach artichoke dip was enough to amount to $2 rather than $10. My chicken was missing the signature mashed potatoes. And Door Dash has offered to refund me $12 and some cents.
Seriously?!?!? Oh, and the live chat I started in an attempt to resolve things was ended as I was responding. Total ***.
$100 for less than $20 worth.Horrible experience.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After waiting 30 minutes past the expected delivery time I called the restaurant which informed me they never received the order. Two hours past the original time of placing the..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I recieved a notice stating that my payment was returned due to non sufficient funds. Right then and there I knew something was up because that would be physically impossible,..."
- "I have received a gift which was an LV boots the heritage lv boots I actually chose them online and told my bf I wanted them. It was my Christmas..."