Doordash Chicken Review from Vista, California
I just spent $100 on 5 items.2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees.
Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them should have been. My salad was the only decent thing.
My soup was missing completely. My spinach artichoke dip was enough to amount to $2 rather than $10. My chicken was missing the signature mashed potatoes. And Door Dash has offered to refund me $12 and some cents.
Seriously?!?!? Oh, and the live chat I started in an attempt to resolve things was ended as I was responding. Total ***.
$100 for less than $20 worth.Horrible experience.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "I recieved a notice stating that my payment was returned due to non sufficient funds. Right then and there I knew something was up because that would be physically impossible,..."
- "I have received a gift which was an LV boots the heritage lv boots I actually chose them online and told my bf I wanted them. It was my Christmas..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."