Doordash Chicken Review from Vista, California
I just spent $100 on 5 items.2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees.
Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them should have been. My salad was the only decent thing.
My soup was missing completely. My spinach artichoke dip was enough to amount to $2 rather than $10. My chicken was missing the signature mashed potatoes. And Door Dash has offered to refund me $12 and some cents.
Seriously?!?!? Oh, and the live chat I started in an attempt to resolve things was ended as I was responding. Total ***.
$100 for less than $20 worth.Horrible experience.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food. They don't return phone calls or emails. I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "Mike Naples honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped. The foods started to..."
- "I recieved a notice stating that my payment was returned due to non sufficient funds. Right then and there I knew something was up because that would be physically impossible,..."
- "I have received a gift which was an LV boots the heritage lv boots I actually chose them online and told my bf I wanted them. It was my Christmas..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."