Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Placed order via Doordash for pizza that was supposed to be delivered in ~45 minutes.Doordash confirmed order was received and would have the pizza delivered on time.

I received a phone call 30 minutes later from the Doordash driver saying the order was not received by the restaurant, but he saw it come through and asked what I had ordered. Had it not been for him, we would have never received our order. I called Doordash customer support and explained the situation and asked for a refund. They said they could not offer me a full refund, but would instead give me $10 credit on my Doordash account.

I've just read through the myriad of reviews describing all the various terrible experiences people have had with Doordash. A dysfunctional and poorly operating company starts at the top, so I can only assume that the Co-Founders and owners of Doordash are one, or more, of the following: - douchebags who don't really care about running a successful company (just care about making a quick buck). - egotistic morons who think they know what they're doing, but should really be attending more "how to run a successful startup" conferences. - just plain terrible at managing a business that could easily (if done properly) be a real disruptive force to existing delivery services.

- idiots who don't care about creating a good experience for the customer, just want to turn and burn another unsuccessful startup to add to their portfolio of terrible business ventures....and 1.5 hours later I'm still waiting on my *** pizza!

Review about: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Nice delivery guy.

I didn't like: Did not receive order, Order errors without notification, Deceptive business practices.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments