Product: Doordash Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 1814 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Useless to call customer care

Missing payment and they will update “appropriate” team and contact me. I’m still waiting to be contacted from my issue 3montgs ago. Very useless
1.5
#1412091

DoorDash - Zero Response

In general have had good interactions with Doordash. Tonight i had an issue with my order and have been trying to connect with them for OVER 30 Mins. This is getting excessive.
#1412054
Show
Hi, My name is potu raja and this is my first order with doordash. I've ordered the food from apna chat at 6:14pm. And i have been waiting for the food until 7:46 pm and still i didn't receive the food. I tried to reach customer service as well and waited for more than...
#1412042
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - I still trying to talk to some one at Door dash.

I'm really angry right now. I cancelled my subscription after 2 weeks of subscribing and the charged me after i got 30 days trial subscription.
#1412036
Show

DoorDash - I got charged for food i didn’t receive.

I canceled my order and I got charged for it. I didn’t even receive. It’s not showing in my recent orders but it shows in my bank account where the money was taken out. I tried to contact door dash customer service and no one answered. I canceled a wing it on order on November 30th, 2018
#1412026
Show

DoorDash - Never got my order!

It was taking over an hour to receive my orde. I finally talked to some one at doorv dash and u asked if u could be compensated by recieving a refund and i still wanted but order cause i wanted to eat dinner but and she said she was gonna process it and then she cancelled my order all together so i never got my dinner. Horrible customer service and unsure if i want to use this service again.
Additional Fees
#1412013

DoorDash - Worse customer service ever

I will be filing a fraud claim against this company!!! You have not help me at all...i will pass the word YOURE FRAUD!!!?

DoorDash - Order

The order was not “findable” It’s order 205764367 I was asked to call back the restaurant, Wingstop Crenshaw in Torrance, which I had just done and they told me to cal the restaurant This back and forth has resolved nothing
1.3

DoorDash - Wrong food and poor customer service

I ordered the Burger King feast bundle which includes 3 drinks, 3 fries, 3 whoppers, and 20 nuggets but I only received 3 drinks and 3 cheeseburgers.
Additional Fees

DoorDash - Messed up order
I asked for a philly cheese steak sandwich and they gave me my sandwich with no steak