DoorDash has the worst customer service when it comes to just about everything they do.They are a disorganized company with no guidance or training.

I would never recommend using this company for anything and am hoping they step up their service or go out of business.Their drivers are uninformed, management is non-existent, do not do business with theme

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doordash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash and doordash customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1239766

Doordash has the worst customer support.My card kept saying declined even though i put money on my card yesterday.

They can't even help me! worst customer support and worst system!!

I am very frustrated i have been waiting for an hour and no one has helped me!never ordering from Doordash again