1.3
Additional Fees

Door Dash charged me twice & their customer service is simply email only.The customer service reps who respond to those emails are not doing their job.

Two responded with simply: "Hello, P" What kind of customer service is that. One rep by the name of Rebecca emailed me stating my refund would arrive on my bank account no longer than 7 days.

Its been 14 days & still no refund.Door Dash is highway robbery & they have lost me as a customer.

Review about: Doordash Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Doordash - Double charged for one delivery. Doordash "Let's start by saying that the up charge by doordash is awful. But on Saturday night my gf and I decided to get wings from a restaurant called "long Wongs"..." Read more Doordash Review Doordash "Don't work for doordash!! They have THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Good luck trying to talk to a person or get anything other than an automated email..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Doordash - Fail to deliver Doordash "Today I ordered lunch on doordash at 10:07am to make sure that I received my food when my break started at 11:00am. I received a cancellation email at 11:04am saying..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more