1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I still have yet to receive a promised refund for an order door dash canceled due to an unexpected early closure of the restaurant we ordered from.Not only this but I've had items missing multiple times and a driver who was waaaaaayy past when the food said would be delivered .

I received cold food and the young driver didn't seem to give a ***. Handed me my food and walked away.

What's the point of asking how everything went if door dash won't respond and fix anything .i won't be using them anymore.Especially since I'm out money from a previous order I never received .

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments