I usually never write a review on anything this is actually my first time and i usually dont care as long as im satisfied or if they fixed the issue i was having i let it go but this time they actually pissed me off that i wanted to write about them and so other people can watch out.So i used to order from them and i everything was fine not bad but i noticed things started to happen repeatedly and hated them like this is not professional taking peoples money and when asked for refund you dont just refund 1$ you have to refund the whole amount of money you took out of my acount.

Believe me doordash isnt good with their customer service nor on getting their *** done or handling things professionally, i feel like they dont even care about their customers at all and inbusinesses your main focues should be on how you would make your customers to come back again with joy and be with doordash for as long as possible, but sorry no I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO DOORDASH AGAIN i even ignored my coworker when telling me that they took that person money as well and havent paied back and thats when they stopped ordering from doordash and went to UBer eats.

I wanted to see for myself i usually dont take peoples word for it because maybe its jusr with that person and that person didnt like it but i have to see it for myself before hearing others but ya they made me regret that i should have listened to my coworker before hand but hey its always good to have an experience right because look i finally wrote my FIRST review and its on doordash.Thanks for that experience, you guys were waayy too expensive as well and as an employee when j tried working for them no IT IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL you will be just wasting your gas.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of doordash customer care. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments