Product: Doordash Debit Card Clear all filters (0 of 80 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Slow driver

Yesterday i recieved a message saying they tried to charge my debit card and i didnt make any order it seems lije someone trying to get my debit card information.

DoorDash - Reactivate card for payment run

The dasher forgot to run the card a Helena, MT Mackenzie River Pizza Co. we need the card reactivated so the dasher can return with payment
2.0
Show

I don’t order from doordash

I don’t order from doordash! I want my credit card to quit being charged! I don’t do these restaurants, I cook!!!
Show

Somehow money keeps coming out of my debit card for meals from doordash

I am never home at the time that it shows on my card!!! I work 12 hours a day!!! Have to sleep sometime! I don’t use doordash and will strongly let anyone who listens not to use them!!!

DoorDash - You over charged my debit card

My order from this morning From Butter Cafe on 4/12/19 was 33$ and some change. I proceeded to check out and it then said 44$ ave done change. And my bank transaction says 51$ and some change. Can you please refund what i want suppose to pay. Card ending in 6030.

DoorDash - My order is wrong and I'm missing items

Missing items and undercooked food

DoorDash - No one has helped me

I’m a dasher and I put the wrong account number for my direct deposit. I would like to speak with someone so I can fix it and get paid the money I’ve earned

DoorDash - Lost red card need new one

During the middle of my last order I lost the red card and had to pay for the order using my personal debit to keep the order and the high quality reputation of the doordash service . I need to obtain a new card and be reimbursed for the last dash I did on Tuesday 4/9/2019 for 15.00 dollars
5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Show

DoorDash - Because im not a dash account i can’t unsubscribe

i can’t unsubscribe for dash pass

DoorDash - Direct deposited issue

I dont understand why my account wont go thru. I tried 2 seperate accounts and both gave me a message.