Product: Doordash Delivery Service Clear all filters (0 of 3011 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Never got my order

I’ve been waiting 30 minutes on the phone ....I never got my order and I can’t delete my account
Show
I placed an order at 5:31pm, and have not received it yet as of 8:53pm.
PastelGecko748
PastelGecko748

I placed an order at 6:51 and at 9:07 I still hadn't received my order I called the Customer Service which took me 20 min to have my call answered and when they finally did th...

3.0

DoorDash - Waiting 3hrs for cold food

I ordered over 2.5 hours ago. Just got a text that the driver can not locate me, but they are 32 minutes away and shown on the map to be in a very different part of town. This is absolutely ridiculous. I just spoke to HIM and he said he was still 20 minutes away. So my food will have sat, getting cold in his car for and hour and a half. I use DD all the time. I expect a full refund on this order and an additional credit to my account. It’s a Friday night. You should be prepared for multiple orders and a busy night.
1.8

DoorDash - Door Dash is NOT RELIABLE

I ordered and it was 2 hours and there was still no one assigned to pick up my order it was sitting at the resturant for 2 hours and when I called Door Dash customer service it was busy for 20 min when I finally got through I was put on hold for OVER AN HOUR and a half !!!! Bullshit WHEN i FINALLY got through to someone she put me on hold and then hung up They still took the money out of my credit card. which I will dispute with my bank. I will NEVER use this service again !!!!!!
I didn't like
  • I will never use this service again nor will any of my friends

DoorDash - ETA customer service

I didn’t receive my order, so I want a refund back to my debit card
Show

DoorDash - Worst service ever!

Ordered food at 8. Was to be delivered by 8:30. At 10:30 good still not here. Meanwhile I'm on hold with customer service for over an hour AND they of course charged my credit card. Phoned the restaurant and was told my food had sat there since 8:30 and no one picked it up. Delivery driver finally showed up at 10:40. What kind of service is this? They should be out of business.

DoorDash - Terrible service no resolution

This is the worst customer experience EVER. Order never showed up NO EXPLANATION- 30 minute hold time. BYE BYE doordash/ we are DONE

DoorDash - I placed an order over an hour ago

I’ve been on hold for an hour! I placed an order 2 hours ago! I want a refund for my order and $9.99 for the DoorDash pass!

DoorDash - Food was not delivered

I ordered 3 hours ago and my food has not arrived and the DoorDash customer service is not answering the phone. I’ve been on hold for 40 minutes

DoorDash - No me ha llegado mi orden

No recojieron mi orden y mucho menos fue entregada es mi primera vez que uso doordash y que mala experiencia la ordene muy temprano y es la hora de que nunca llego la orden