Product: Doordash Delivery Service Clear all filters (0 of 2114 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - The restaurant is not fit to order food from

Nobody should be ordered from that restaurant because they do not give you fresh food .Give you old food. they do not give you the whole order of what u paid for!!

DoorDash - Order is not completely delivered missing items

Food missing. Order is not complete and credit card is charged Sad
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - Absolute trash service.

Trying to get food from a place 5 minutes waits more than an hour and the food is never received.

DoorDash - Refund

Wrong order received. Missing items

DoorDash - No help at all

The customer service representative was no help at all did not solve my problem my order was two hours late

DoorDash - My order never arrived
i placed an order an hour ago that never arrived. i watched my dasher stay in irondeqoit for half an hour in an apartment complex then travel all the way to north greece and no where close to Lakeside hots where i ordered or my house. when i asked them for updates all they said was 15 more minutes and half an hour later i still didn’t not receive my order or any updates. and when i tried to call them they did not answer. initially it said it would take 25-35 minutes. i am beyond pissed. this is my first time using doordash and i would not recommend this service to anyone.
1.2

DoorDash - Upset with order
My order was completely wrong. My wife order herself country style tofu and got shrimp and vegetables. We both have a shellfish allergy. We ordered a spring and got 4 eggrolls ! I ordered spicy beef and broccoli in garlic sauce and thats not what i got. I ordered a soup, hor and sour soup and was given wanton sop AND an egg drop soup i never ordered! On top of all that, it took an hour and some change to get here !

DoorDash - Incomplete order

Delivered Walmart order to customer she signed for it and when I was leaving she noticed her order was missing coffee. I went back to Walmart and they gave me coffee, how do I get paid for the return delivery?
2.0

DoorDash - Sucks

This companyh can NEVER deliver orders in a reasonable time. They are the worst I've dealth with.

DoorDash - Was new to area

After ordering at 1030am kept getting updates driver driver has arrived finally got drivers number and called back at 100 pm. Needed directions couldn’t find. Gave directions. Said couldn’t make it up hill. Then said she would meet where I told her to turn in to neighborhood. Then ran down to meet but she wasn’t there. She called back said she had to move. Went back down ( in the snow) come to find she didn’t take my directions and came in from other entrance. Having Parkinson’s makes it hard to run in the snow. *** Door Dash. I UBER eats at 1 and got at 145. You suck hope your IPO goes to 0.