1.6
Additional Fees

I ordered $40 worth of food, and they never came.After it had been 2 hrs and when I checked the status of my order, realized that it said it had been delivered.

Immediately, I decided to chat with customer service. And she said that my dasher had waited at my apartment complex (keep in mind ;he had waited at the complex, not my door) and called me, texted me and still couldn't get ahold of me so he had left. And I never got a text or phone call. Nor did anyone show up at my door the entire time I was home ( I was home from before I placed the order until after I established My food wasn't coming) When I explained to her that I don't care if my food is cold and I just want what I paid for, she said that he was on another delivery and unable to do that.

Then I asked for a refund and she said that because it was my responsibility to keep in contact with them I can't.

I was completely LIVID.Never using this service again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments