2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered food.I waited an hour and a half for our food and then I receive an email saying the food was delivered.

It was never delivered. The driver says he tried to call me three times. He never called once. My phone number that I listed is not wrong.

Door dash says that the driver took the food back, but I called the restaurant and he never did that either.

But the best part is DoorDash' customer service apologized and offered a $10 coupon for my next order.There will never be a next order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Palmdale, California, United States #1256681

Everything is tracked so it will be determined if the driver did in fact. Someone cannot assume. Traffic, time of day, weather and available parking plays into the time it takes.