1.3
Additional Fees

I highly do not recommend this company.The wait is excessively long for even the smallest amount of food.

When I first placed my order for my food it said $1.99 but when I looked at my receipt it had changed to $3.99.

I paid $4 for delivery for one sushi roll and it has taken over an hour for the doordash person to even get to the restaurant when it usually takes like 15 mins to make and another 5 for me to pick up.ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #1256696

I have similar issues but the big one is the order is wrong and all they want to do is give a 6.99 credit on a 40 dollar order when every single thing was wrong lol you kidding me, I will never order from them so 6.99 credit wont do

Palmdale, California, United States #1256679

The measly order was not worthwhile for the driver or the company either.