1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I am so done with Door Dash.I have had multiple problems with them.

They haven't delivered my food more than twice at this point. Today I try to order and they decline my card. I can't imagine why. I check my account and they've actually charged me twice!

Like wtf are you serious. I call customer service and they tell me to try another card. Why so you can charge me a third time? My order never went through and now the restaurant is closed.

$40 in charges and I'm still hungry right this minute.

Thanks door dash for being subpar once again.I will never use this service again in life.

Review about: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

user25372791

And the real kicker here is that they continually screw up and then push hard to give you door dash credits in lieu of a refund to your credit card.What they don't tell you is that as they keep screwing up and you keep accepting the door dash credits, once your credits hit a certain amount the system automatically deactivates you, not allowing you to use the credits.

This company is going down.

They use far too many deceptive business practices, many of which are likely illegal.They prey on the theme of screwing as many people as they can, knowing 'the little guy will eventually just give up and not waste time on $100 or so', yet for them, screwing thousands out of $10-$100 does add up.

In any event, this company will be dead and buried.