1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I waited two whole hours for food that was supposed to take 55 minutes and it never showed up!!!I'm not only extremely hungry at 1030 pm now but I wasted my entire night and had to cancel plans while waiting.

I found out the site was crashing anytime I tried to check my order status on my phone or ipad. I got a confirmation email with a receipt but no email letting me know the order had been cancelled. I am LIVID i jave never had such a terrible experience with an app. I found out from DoorDash's twitter that these issues have been going on for at least a week!!!

They should be resomved by now or the whole app should be shut down until they are.Free credits wouldn't even make up for the time I wasted and the plans that were ruined.

Review about: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1274244

I totally get it.I work for Dasher and it's just as bad on our end.

I will be in the middle of a delivery and then my app will crash my entire phone although I still have your food and am wanting to get it to you as a customer. App constantly crashes. Trying to refresh the app will not give us your contact information so we can deliver anyway, regardless of pay.

It's a waste of food to just throw it out, and we never hear back from Dasher support either.:-(