Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I waited over an hour, was notified the driver was en route. 10 minutes later, notified food was delivered.

Only problem is, no food was delivered. Sadly, this is not the first time it happened. Hour and a half later Still waiting to hear back from CS emailed a complaint, and am line for CS support. Funny, the money came right out of my account and still no food or refund.

Funny, the driver did not contact me. Funny, CS has not yet reached out, so hilarious. A dishonest and inept company with like employees. *** Doordash.

I will not be giving you a dime more of my hard earned monies. Huge middle finger to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Someone stole my cash app card and wrote down the number, put my card back then ordered some food. Door Dash tried to debit the card twice but no money was on the card.

Thanks to $cash app, they notified me of the attempt purchased. How can I see who and where the person tried to order food from and what name was used?