Doordash is the WORST food delivery service on the planet. They either screw up your order, your order arrives an hour late, or they're missing items.

This happens 10/10 times. I am stunned that this food delivery service is still operating. Someone should shut them down. Who works for Doordash?

People who didn't graduate pre-school? All they can say is "We're sorry, we will try our best to make sure these issues are resolved" BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! A warning, DO NOT use this food delivery service because they will make your blood boil. Out of 0-10 (0 being the worst), they are negative 10.

You're better of ordering from yelpeat24 or Caviar.

Both of them have it wrong sometimes, but not like Doordash. There were also times when I got sicker than *** after eating my food that was delivered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Cons: Worst food delivery service on the planet.

Comments

Overcharge! Ripoff!

Scam!

Ordered a couple of sandwiches from Schlotsky's and it ended up costing 40 bucks!

Never again will these ***-artists get my money. There are much more reasonable delivery services in this area.