2.0
Turnaround Time

First time they gave me an 80 minute wait but when it was 20 mintues after that i ask the driver and he tells me he just picked up the food. When he gets here he was more than willing to take money for the food from my mother in law who didnt realize i already paid and tipped with my card.

After complaining they gave me $10 credit to my account. Next time i thought about ordering food i figured id give them another try since i had the $10 credit. But this time i contact the driver 10 minutes after my food shouldve arrived and get no response. So then i try the customer service chat and have to wait for them to get on and then wait for them to get someone else and then wait while they check for an update on my order.

Then they tell me the restaurant is closed and so they cant deliver my food. I ask them why that is when it says online and on the restaurants menu that theyre still open for hours and why if thats the case im not being notified of this. His excuse was that it was a "communication breakdown" and asked to recommend another restaurant. I told him i would not be using them again after this because it was entirely unacceptable.

This time they didn't even care to try to keep me as a customer or give me credit back for waiting an hour and a half for nothing.

I wouldnt have even known if i didnt reach out to them. I dont suggest anyone use them as they don't run the business properly and they especially dont care about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments