Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered food at 12.It said it would be here within 30-40 minutes.

I ordered pho for one from a restaurant down the street. I contacted customer support after a little over an hour because the app said the food hadn't even been picked up. I talked to a lady who could barely speak English and she said it had in fact been picked up and was on the way. I waited another hour before I contacted customer support again asking for my money back.

I didn't get my food until 4 when I was leaving for work. I did not get to eat anything before work because of this service.

I will not ever use it again!The worst experience ever

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments