2.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered.When I got my food it was the complete opposite.

I ordered a mac &a cheese burger with bacon, I got a Mushroom burger with extra mushroom (I am absolutely and completely disgusted by mushrooms).

I had also ordered the Onion stack and I got a platter of pretzels.I honestly might not ever order from door dash again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments