Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Worst service ever!!I ordered food at 7:21 am, its 10:07 right now and I'm still waiting.

I just recieved a phone call from a rep that said it would be another 15 minutes and when I expressed my frustration with the long wait time, all he said was an unsympathetic ok.

*** this company.I will never order from them again and I posted on all my sicial media forums how much this company sucks to warn others about their *** service.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of doordash delivery service from Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doordash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments