1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had an absolutely horrible experience today with Doordash.I placed an order for a lunch meeting from California Pizza Kitchen - two Cobb salads and an individual pizza.

Delivery was set for 11:30am-12pm. My office is only about a minute from CPK so delivery is usually pretty fast.

At 11:35 am I received a text that my driver was approaching. I went to the lobby to meet him to quickly bring the food up to the 12 pm meeting.

At 11:50 still no food. After multiple unanswered calls to my driver, I finally got through and he said he would be there soon. At 12:30pm my food finally arrived, 30 minutes late and nearly an hour after it was picked up. Only one salad was delivered.

The driver said he would go back to CPK to get it. Three hours later, still no salad. I have written customer service and they gave me a credit for the cost of the salad. Unfortunately this credit doesn't cover the cost for new delivery so I'm still without my food and refuse to pay any more money for something that was meant to be delivered (and I paid to be delivered) 3.5 hours ago.

Horrible delivery and customer service.Do not recommend ever

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments