1.8
Additional Fees

Didn't receive my food and won't refund me.

Usually, startup's main goal is customer satisfaction.BUT, doordash is quite the opposite.

They don't give a *** about their customers.Got ripped off $33 and will be going to my bank to file a chargeback

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Doordash - Delivery Service Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota Doordash "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..." Read more Doordash - DON'T USE SCAM COMPANY Doordash "THIS IS THE WORDT COMAPANY EVER THEY WILL BAN YOU FOR NO REASON....They try to redeliver your food and contact the restaurant to get it corrected and the restaurant confirmed..." Read more Doordash - Deceptive Delivery! Doordash "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..." Read more Doordash - Strike Three You're OUT Doordash "I had three bad experiences with Doordash.com. Two were on one order. The first time I went to order the site didn't work properly. To order two things from one restaurant..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more