Stone Mountain, Georgia

I had just had a driver from DoorDash drive up my driveway around 9:45pm on 8/6/2019 to deliver food items from McDonalds to my house (which was the wrong address). I informed her that the house she wanted to make her delivery to was directly across the street from my house.

I also told her to be careful of my stone retainer walls at the end of my driveway when backing out of my driveway. She stated that she would be careful. As I watched her from my porch back down my drive way and crash into the corner my stone retainer wall ( also causing damage to the driver's side in the rear of her vehicle) knocking out a portion of my stone retainer wall. She then pulled up and away from my damaged retainer stone wall and without stopping to look at her car or my damaged stone retainer wall, backed into the street and drove into the driveway of the house across from mine to deliver her food items.

Before I could walk down my driveway to view the damage caused by her. The DoorDash driver backed out of the driveway the house across from mine driving off. I tried to flag her down, she waved at me as though if I was a greeting waving at her. I will be contacting your corporation tomorrow during regular business hours.

I did take photos of my damaged retainer wall. They won't upload to your system.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Driver damaged my stone retainer wall and drove off..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Doordash Delivery Driver