When using the Door Dash app always check your bank account-especially if you get an error message and dont be suprised if your charged. i was charged 21 duplicate orders over 500.00 in charges. Today same problem with Panda Express.

Today I tried to place an order for panda express. Receiving an error message and my account was debited .99.

I spoke with Marry Pellecer who informed me I had to use another card which I did not have. I felt if my card was no-good how is it that my bank account is debited from Door Dash.

When I asked Mary if this kind of occurance happens normally. She said no. But I asked Jose and Jay Flores the same question yesturday; they both said it happens often.

I gave Mary a suggestion to assist me with a resolution. I asked if she could place an Panda Expess order since I could not use card and very hungry. Mary told me since they provided service yesturday they could not do it today. She also mentioned it would cost her 1.49 which I tried to negotiate with her.

But I explained I have the same issue with another vendor with the same problem occurrance. She said she would escalate call.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of doordash food delivery mobile application from Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doordash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments