2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Great concept, poor execution.We have successfully ordered from this company a few times, but the last several tries have been a nightmare.

Their app and site dont work properly. You cant order what you want due to glitches and sometimes the business doesnt see the special instructions. My last three attempts to order online failed with the transaction, although when i check my back they had no issue charging. So it looked like it went through via my bank statement, but doordash never received the order.

Trying to find a customer service number is virtually impossible as is waiting around for someone to join the chat. However, they are good about refunding money once you actually talk to someone.

Not worth the time and frustration anymore..i gave them more tries than i like to admit.

Review about: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments