Disgusting customer service! No one showed to deliver food for my sick mother last weekend. What makes it worse is that no one called ... no one texted ... no one emailed ... and they don't want to be held accountable so there isnt any contact info listed online. How absurd.

No thanks, I don't want a credit. I want a person to call me when the food I order won't be arriving so that I can go with plan b.

This is the final straw! I hate this company and can't see how they can succeed with the way they treat us.

Nclwood wrote the review about Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doordash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash doordash food delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments